Saturday, June 29, 2013

Introductory post:

An Introduction:

My name is Jon Oliver and I am relatively new to the vaping scene.  I decided to open this blog as an attempt to educate people about different juice vendors and their products.  This blog will mainly be dedicated to juice reviews.  Occasionally I may review some hardware as I acquire new equipment, but that is not my main focus.  This will be a down to earth approach aimed at the average consumer and I hope you all enjoy reading my thoughts and impressions. 

Check back here frequently for new updates and review and please bare with me while I get this process started.  I am currently working on talking with vendors that would like their products reviewed.  In the meantime I will be reviewing products I have already bought.

All reviews will be done using relatively cheap equipment to ensure that even a broke vaper like myself will have the experience I am describing.  I will be using a Saturn Venus and a regular old ego style 510 900mah non-VV battery.

Feel free to find me on http://www.reddit.com/electronic_cigarette/ as well:  murderface87



-Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment