Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Vapor Chef, Shmuffer Shmutter:

My review of The Vapor Chef, Shmuffer Shmutter:

Greetings fellow vapers!  It's time for another review!  I am going to be taking a look at Shmuffer Shmutter by The Vapor Chef found on http://thevaporchef.com/ .  

Peanut butter, bananas and toasted marshmallows...where could you go wrong here?  This juice was bought myself and not given to me as a promotion.

First impressions:  As with my previous review of Honey Pearry from The Vapor Chef the packaging was very nice.  I am a huge fan of peanut butter so I was more than a little excited to try this blend!  This blend was made with 70% VG, 30% PG and had an extremely strong aroma of sweet, sweet peanut butter.

The Taste:  As soon as I inhaled my first draw I knew it was love at first vape.  Ok, maybe I'm a little biased because I have always loved peanut butter, but I really have to say, this is a complex, rich, and delightfully full bodied vaping experience.  If you don't like peanut butter you will hate this.   Beyond the velvety curtains of peanut butter pouring onto my pallet there was a fresh fruity explosion of banana; thankfully nothing artificial tasting!  There was also a light toasty flavor from the marshmallow, but it wasn't pronounced and seemed to mainly be there to add a sweetness.  If nothing else, this truly was just like taking a giant bite out of all the listed ingredients.  It was quite powerful on the flavor and to me that is a good thing. This is something I would recommend to anyone trying not to eat sweets.  Why get fat when you can taste a vapor that is amazingly just as satisfying?

Vapor Production:  As I have come to expect from The Vapor Chef the vapor production was great.  I will note that the smell is quite strong with this one so it isn't something you want to do where it wouldn't be welcomed.

Buy or Pass?:  Do you love deserts?  Do you love peanut butter and bananas combined?  If you answered yes to either one of those then this is a must have.  I don't think this could ever be an all day vape for me, but when I am in the mood for desert this will certainly be my go-to.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! Peanut butter is one of my favorites too and I've never heard of Shmuffer Smutter before.

    ReplyDelete