Saturday, June 29, 2013

the Vapor Chef, Honey Pearry:

My review of The Vapor Chef, Honey Pearry:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I am going to review Honey Pearry by The Vapor Chef found at http://thevaporchef.com/ .  

I know, I know, this stuff has been reviewed a million times by people and is an all day vape for many of us, but I figure it can't be a proper review blog without giving my opinions on this amazing juice.  This juice was bought myself with my own money and not given as a promotion.  

First impressions:  Upon first receiving my bottle of Honey Pearry I have to say, the bottle is very nice.  The labeling is simple and to the point and the bottle is a nice quality glass with a dripper on the inside.  My specific batch is a 70%VG, 30%PG mixture as I prefer more VG than PG.  Once I loaded up my first bit in my Kanger Protank and could smell the mixture out in the open air I was initially really blown away at just how good this stuff smells.

The Taste:  Heaven...no seriously, I can't really think of a better way to describe it.  It has a nice fruity vibe to it, but not in a candy way at all.  It is truly like biting into a fresh crisp honeydew melon with a subtle hint of pear.  To be honest the strawberry flavor is not too prevalent, but it is there.  I imagine with a good open air steep for a couple of days the notes of strawberry would come out quite nicely.  It is indeed one of the more refreshing juices I have tried.  It isn't too sweet, nor too tart, just a robust flavorful vape that is sure to keep you coming back for more.

Vapor Production:  What can I really say here?  I had no trouble wicking it up in my Protank and the clouds just kept coming.  It's exactly the kind of vape I love.

Buy or Pass?:  I will definitely be buying this juice again.............and again, and again.  I implore any of you that were on the fence about this juice to jump on it.  Seriously, what are you waiting for!?

No comments:

Post a Comment