Tuesday, August 27, 2013

bombies: 'bacco B

Review for bombies 'bacco B:

Greetings fellow vapers!  I meant no disrespect when I didn't capitalize the name of the vendor this time around, just so we're clear.  That's just how it's printed on the bottle.  'bacco B was sent to me at no cost for review  by Michael from bombies.com, which has yet to open it's doors to the public so I guess you could consider this a pre-release party of sorts.  This juice is a 30/70 PG,VG mixture and is in 6mg nicotine strength.

'bacco B-  Let me start by just flat out saying, yum!  This stuff truly is tasty.  There is a light tobacco undertone, but it most certainly is not the star of the show.  'bacco B is a truly masterful blending of what seems to be a hint of maple or brown sugar, graham cracker, and an ever so slight buttery tease.  Color me impressed because this juice bottle is going to get vaped down quickly.  The balance and blending of this juice truly shows me that Michael at bombies wasn't joking in the letter he sent along with this sample when he said, "For over a year, I have been designing and refining liquids I consider to be my All Day Vapes.  After extensive testing and multiple reiterations, I believe I have found the perfect blend of flavors."   It definitely took a lot of hard work to come up with something this tasty.  Throat hit was very mild in 6mg and vapor production was outstanding.  I have one word left for bombies' 'bacco B and that is simply, "Bravo!"  9/10

Remember, all tastes are subjective and no two people will ever taste things exactly the same.  Even if there is something I didn't care for, you may love it so don't be afraid to get out there and vape away!

No comments:

Post a Comment