Monday, August 19, 2013

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Apple Martini:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Time for another review.  Today I will be sampling Vaping Xtreme's Apple Martini which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for providing me with this juice to review at no cost.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  The color is a light yellow orange tint.  Apple Martini smells of ripe apple skins and has an undertone of rum.  I was definitely curious how a juice flavored after an alcoholic drink would come across.

The Taste:  Right off the bat, this stuff is damn tasty.  There is a delicious apple schnapps flavor that really does a great job of imitating the drink it's named after.  Apple Martini doesn't disappoint for sure.  It is robust and well balanced with a character that just screams quality.  I will note that, to my pallet, it appear that either aniseed or licorice was used in the backdrop to create the nice liquor flavor and it just goes perfectly.  The only thing I can think of that I would love to add to this juice is a way to make the vapor icy cold.  I don't mean that in a minty sense at all.  I want physically cold vapor here to compliment the refreshing drink-like aspect.

Vapor Production:  As with all the juices I have tried from Vaping Xtreme, vapor production was very nice.  The vapor was smooth and had zero throat hit.  There was a light, lingering apple smell in the air.

Buy or Pass?:  Apple Martini definitely has me sold.  This juice is just plain delicious.  It's smooth enough to easily be an all day vape and robust enough to not fall bland on the tongue after continuous vaping.  For $6.50 a 10ml bottle this is a definite must buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment