Monday, August 12, 2013

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Kiwi:

Greetings fellow vapers!  In this review I'll be looking at Vaping Xtreme's Kiwi which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for providing me with this juice to review at no cost.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  Kiwi juice has a  pinkish orange color and smells both sweet and slightly tart.   This seems like it could turn out to be very refreshing.

The Taste:  Unlike the smell there was no tart note to be found with Kiwi.  The flavor was of a ripe sweet variety instead.  Thankfully it did not taste artificial.  I rather enjoyed the flavor, though, after continuous vaping it did kind of mute itself out as many singular flavors do.  Kiwi would make a nice mixer for a berry blend or paired with banana.

Vapor Production:  Kiwi has a solid level of vapor production and leaves a light sweet smell in the air.  The draw is smooth and there is no throat hit; very nice.

Buy or Pass?:  While not as impressed by Kiwi as I have been with other juices from Vaping Xtreme it was still a nice overall experience.  Taste is subjective and just because I wasn't a huge fan doesn't mean you won't be.  I personally came into this review with an expectation of tartness and was a little let down when there was none so that may have something to do with my feelings on Kiwi.  If you are a fan of singular fruit flavored juices though this one would be a nice addition to your collection.  At $6.50 for 10ml it is definitely worth at least trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment