Friday, August 30, 2013

Vaping Xtreme: R-YLD-4

Review for Vaping Xtreme R-YLD-4:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Time for another review, however this will be unlike many of the single juice reviews I've done in the past.  I quite like the new format I've been working with on the multi-juice reviews so I believe I'm going to be sticking with that even for the single juice reviews.  I feel, though it is simplified, it is still clear, concise, and gets the point across just as well.

Today I will be talking about Vaping Xtreme's R-YLD-4 which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/.  This juice provided to me at no cost for review, is a 70/30 PG,VG mixture, and is 8mg in nicotine strength.

R-YLD-4-  Many companies put out an RY4 blend because it has garnered such popularity and has come to be known as a reliable choice from just about anywhere you get it.  I mean, come on, if a vendor can't get RY4 right there likely isn't anything else you'll be interested in buying from them.  I am happy to report that Vaping Xtreme did get it right and it is definitely a satisfying RY4 blend.  R-YLD-4 has a nice light caramel-vanilla melding paired with an ultra light tobacco.  It's a bit light for my tastes, but then again I prefer darker heavier juices.  This just isn't one of those.  That doesn't mean it isn't good by any means.  I really enjoy the flavor and it's better than many of the RY4s that I've tried on the market to be honest.  Flavor wise, it's just simply clean and balanced.  This is certainly a quality blend.  Vapor production is good and throat hit is mild.  If you like RY4 blends then R-YLD-4 is good choice for you.  7.5/10

Remember, all tastes are subjective and no two people will ever taste things exactly the same.  Even if there is something I didn't care for, you may love it so don't be afraid to get out there and vape away!

No comments:

Post a Comment