Thursday, August 29, 2013

Delightful Vapor Mega Review:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Time for another review on multiple juices.  Today I'm looking at juices provided by Delightful Vapor at no charge for review.  All of these juices can be found at http://www.delightfulvapor.com/ .  On a side note, this vendor offers out of this world prices for their quality product at only around $30.00 before shipping for a whopping 120 ml of juice.  All juices reviewed today are a 50/50 PG,VG blend and are 12mg of nicotine.

Maple Walnut Tobacco-  I decided to put this one out there first, not as an indication of Delightful Vapor's other juices, but just to plain get it out of the way.  I tried it a couple of times before writing this to be sure my thoughts were clear here and things did not change.  I will be blunt, I can't stand this flavor.  On a positive note, this is the only juice I received from them that I felt this way about.  Maple Walnut Tobacco is an extremely in your face, bold blend.  There is definitely an intensely dry walnut flavor blanketed with a completely unsweetened tobacco.  It is so dry of a taste in fact that it had me clearing my throat oddly enough.  I can't say this is a bad thing at all.  Many probably like it.  It just simply isn't for me.  With that being said, let's move on to what I found to be much greener pastures in the other juices.  1/10

Maple Heaven Pear Pie-  Holy cow this stuff is tasty!  There is a great brown sugar/maple flavor married brilliantly with a graham cracker crust that just knocked my socks off.  The pear flavor is on the light side, but does add a light fruity character to this already phenomenal mixture.  I will say though, after trying it out on two atomizers (Venus and Protank) at varying voltages I didn't get an awesome vapor production out of it.  I don't know if it's just this batch or what.  There is, however, a powerful throat hit.  This leads me to believe there may have been a mix-up at the lab and too much PG was added.  Either way this is a greatly enjoyable vape, if nothing else, for the flavor alone.  9/10

Hypnofruit-  This juice is nothing short of a mystery for me.  It's fruity, a little sweet, and definitely complex.  I know that I do taste a little grape, perhaps a bit of raspberry, and maybe even some blueberry, but to be frankly honest, besides the grape I'm pretty stumped on nailing it down exactly.  The vapor is smooth and there isn't really a throat hit.  All I have left to say is that it's one of a kind and certainly tasty.  7/10

MBMC-  AMAZING!  No, I'm not joking.  For anyone reading this that likes Honey Pearry from The Vapor Chef, but is on a tight budget, this is the one for you.  There is a mellow fruity mixture going on here that tastes a whole lot like the previously mentioned juice.  I'm finding a great honeydew melon-like flavor and possibly even pear, though I have no way of knowing for sure.  What I can say is that there is one major difference in the two juices.  MBMC adds a cooling effect to this juice.  I wouldn't go so far as to call it minty, just cooling.  It's a very nice touch and keeps it fresh puff after puff.  The vapor is also smooth and refreshing with no throat hit.  I am, for lack of better words, in love.  10/10

Mochaccino-  On the forefront there is a wonderful dark mocha-coffee flavor followed by a cool vanilla exhale.  I'm definitely liking this blend, though it wouldn't be an all day vape.  A light throat hit comes through, but it's barely noticeable.  7/10

Irish Cream-  What can I really say here?  It's Irish cream!  There is a delicious dark coffee undertone blended masterfully with a creamy light vanilla.  Irish Cream is spot on for it's describing title and comes with a smooth vapor with no throat hit.  9/10

Tiramisu-  This flavor is very similar in character to Mochaccino.  For me there was a nice hint of dark roast coffee followed by an extremely light vanilla and a hint of cocoa.  It's definitely an enjoyable vape, but I'd say it's missing some of the qualities of the actual dessert it's named for.  I would have liked the vanilla to be a little bit creamier and brought more to the front in all honesty.  Tiramisu isn't bad by any stretch.  It just fails to separate itself enough from Mochaccino for it to matter.  It is certainly smooth though and has no throat hit.  6/10

Applemint Tobacco-  This for me was probably one of the more surprising flavors.  Apple and a light mint meld seamlessly with an extremely light tobacco undertone to create one tasty vaping experience.  Applemint Tobacco isn't at all a sweet juice and no one flavor overpowers the other.  The mint has more of a cooling effect than anything and I'm really finding myself enjoying this a lot more than I had anticipated.  I was also surprised, with this being a tobacco blend, that there was very little throat hit if any.  What a wonderful creation this is.  8/10

Butterscotch Cappuccino-  Man this stuff is tasty.  In this juice I find a well balanced blend of light butterscotch paired with a creamy cappuccino flavor.  There is a nice vanilla touch to the cappuccino flavor that just lends itself so well to the butterscotch.  I tend to be a lover of coffee vapes and this one is no exception with it's smooth vapor and light throat hit.  If you like to drink cappuccino you will love to vape this.  8/10

Thin Minty-  The name should really say it all for the intention of this juice.  Thin Minty attempts to recreate the wonderful flavor of the ever popular Girl Scout cookie Thin Mint and admirably succeeds.  In this juice I found a great pairing of lightly sweet dark chocolate and creamy peppermint.  There is also a subtle cookie undertone; that or my brain is tricking me because the flavor is so dead-on for a Thin Mint.  Whatever it is, Thin Minty does a fantastic job at recreating it's name sake and is sure to win over any fan of the cookie.  I will also note that the vapor is smooth and has no real throat hit.  9/10

Toffee Sugar Cookie-  Looks like I'm ending this review on a high note!  Upon drawing this in I was greeted with a delightfully warm sugar cookie flavor that tastes just like it had been drizzled in a slightly buttery caramel toffee.  This juice is surprisingly not as sweet as I would have thought, but that's okay in this case as it isn't needed to communicate it's intended flavor.  I have to say, I'm super impressed.  Again, like many of the juices from this vendor there is no throat hit.  9/10

Closing Statement-  In my time as a vaper there are few vendors that have impressed me this much with a consistently quality product.  Additionally at prices like the ones Delightful Vapor offers this is a value that I just can't honestly see being beat.  Do yourself a favor and try these guys out.  You won't be disappointed.

Remember, all tastes are subjective and no two people will ever taste things exactly the same.  Even if there is something I didn't care for, you may love it so don't be afraid to get out there and vape away!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment