Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Vapor Vapes: Cloudy Clove, Mint Tulip, Hookah Nut, and Turkish Light

Review for Vapor Vapes Cloudy Clove, Mint Tulip, Hookah Nut, and Turkish Light:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Keeping in fashion with my previous review this will be a multi-juice review.  Today I will be reviewing four juices from Vapor Vapes found at http://vaporvapes.com/ .  I was contacted by Chris from Vapor Vapes for this review after he read my review of Lizard Juice and liked my honesty on the subject.  All of these juices were provided at no cost for review, are a 50/50 pg,vg mix, and are 12mg nicotine strength.

Cloudy Clove-  I didn't come into this particular juice review expecting it to taste anything like a clove cigarette and I'm thankful for that because it doesn't.  Instead what I was presented with was a very slightly sweet light-hearted clove taste.  Cloudy Clove is actually quite refreshing and not at all overpowering.  I typically like a more robust flavor, but for this juice I think it's just right for what I believe they were trying to achieve.  To note, there was no throat hit present, but even clove cigarettes don't really carry much of a throat hit so it was fitting in my opinion.  8/10

Mint Tulip-  Ok, I will admit, reading the name of this juice I was a little worried.  I had never thought of a tulip as being something I'd consume in any way shape or form, but I thought, "What the hell?  Here goes nothing."  Firstly I will say that the mint here is very down key.  It's more of a background note to add a cooling effect and I believe balance out the overall flavor.  Whatever "tulip" is supposed to taste like, I'm not sure to be honest.  There wasn't really a floral note present for me.  Personally I enjoyed the flavor.  It reminded me of a semi sweet dark chocolate oddly enough.  To be blunt, I like it.  The flavors go well together even as off-putting as the name was.  Again, there is no throat hit present.  7/10

Hookah Nut-  I remember back in my smoking days I used to love hookah, especially good key lime pie flavored shisha; so I was excited to try something with hookah in the name.  I imagine Vapor Vapes may have been trying to imitate a specific shisha flavor, but I do have limited experience with many hookah flavors so I know this isn't something I'll be able to pinpoint or name.  There is a light undertone of an almost maple flavor accompanied by an almost equally fruity and nutty mixture.  I can't quite explain what kind of fruit I'm tasting in this nor the type of nut.  It's all so well blended together that it essentially becomes one concise, well balanced, and frankly delicious vaping experience.  Oddly enough, it reminds me of the aftertaste of Fruity Pebbles a little bit after continual vaping, even in the sense of being creamy.  I'm impressed.  There is a very mild throat hit here, but nothing irritating.  9/10

Turkish Light-  When I used to smoke cigarette I really used to enjoy Camel Turkish Jades.  I was always a menthol smoker, but I did also like their other turkish blends as well.  I had high hopes for this tobacco blend, but was ultimately let down.  I don't attribute this to the flavor at all because frankly it's great.  It has a nice light tobacco flavor that tastes like it was extracted from fresh tobacco leaves.  I just personally enjoy my tobaccos to be a little more robust and in your face and, well as you can probably tell by the name, this is meant to be light.  Still, even if it isn't for me I have to give credit where credit is due.  This juice is quite enjoyable and smooth.  If you are looking for a nice light tobacco flavor, this may just be the one for you.  7/10

Closing Statement-  All four juices I tried from Vapor Vapes were really good quality and I certainly can't complain.  This was definitely a review I enjoyed doing and the prices are more than fair so you can feel free to give them a try without even coming close to breaking the bank.

Remember, all tastes are subjective and no two people will ever taste things exactly the same.  Even if there is something I didn't care for, you may love it so don't be afraid to get out there and vape away!

No comments:

Post a Comment