Monday, August 26, 2013

TVJS: Mega Review

The Vape Juice Shop Mega Review:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I'm going to be doing something a little bit different from my typical review style.  I have been very busy lately and I've decided for the sake of time and to keep you all from reading through endless reviews I would start condensing my reviews when I receive multiple juices.  This will be the first of those.  This is The Vape Juice Shop mega review.  All of these juices are a 50/50 PG,VG mixture with 12mg nicotine.  You can find this vendor here:  http://www.thevapejuiceshop.com

Tobacco Mint-  This flavor has a light tobacco tone to it.  It is very smooth and the menthol is definitely the star of the show here as the actual tobacco flavor fades while vaping just like a real menthol cigarette tends to do.  There is a noticeable throat hit, but nothing harsh.  Tobacco Mint is a pretty good choice for anyone looking for a more cigarette like experience without the nasty ash taste.  7/10

Peach Tea-  Man, I really did enjoy this stuff!  It has such a crisp peach flavor that sparks your taste buds.  This is complimented well by a light and earthy tea undertone making for a well blended juice.  Peach Tea did not offer much of a throat hit, but I like this flavor being smooth personally.  8/10

Cranberry-  There isn't much to say here as Cranberry is a very one dimensional flavor.  This is a lightly sweet and natural tasting rendition of it's fruit counterpart.  The draw is smooth and light.  6/10

Cool Berry Splash-  I'll be honest, this one hit me right out of left field.  It's simply delicious.  There is a robust splash of berry flavor to be found and  in this case it seems to mainly be strawberry.  That won't be the first thing you notice however.  Cool Berry Splash will hit your taste buds with a great menthol flavor that just makes this pairing near perfect.  Due to the mint, there is definitely a pleasant throat hit to be had as well.  I'm not even usually a huge fan of fruit juices, but I could easily vape this all day.  9/10

Pina Colada-  The standout of this juice is it's creamy coconut undertone that  serves as a wonderful delivery system for the sweet, but not tart pineapple.  Overall, this is a very good pina colada and you'd be hard pressed to find a smoother vape.  7/10

Cool Mint-  Peppermint, peppermint, peppermint!  This tastes just like the little round red and white peppermint candies you can find just about anywhere and honestly, I like that.  It's simply, but oh so clean and has a great mild throat hit to boot.  9/10

Raspberry Lemonade-  I found this juice to have a well balanced compliment of both raspberry and lemon flavor, however, for me it did not come out as lemonade.  Now this may well be due to our regional differences.  I'm from the south and we like out lemonade sweet, just like our tea.  This mixture was sweet, don't get me wrong, just lightly so.  Either way it was a smooth and enjoyable vape.  7/10

Mango Pina Colada-  Pretty much just like the previously review Pina Colada, but with a citrusy wonderful splash of delicious mango.  This was just enough to add a whole new level of flavor to the mix and take it from good to great!  9/10

Raspberry Apple-  I definitely had no issues tasting the raspberry in this mixture, but there wasn't much of an apple flavor honestly.  I tried it out in a couple of different tanks to see if that changed things and still no dice.  It is enjoyable and smooth, but not really what I had hoped for out of the name.  5/10

Fruity Bubblegum-  I was a little worried about this flavor because I've heard so many bad things about bubble gum flavors in the past and had yet to try one because of it.  To my surprise this juice has a great fruity sweet quality that is blended to perfection with the bubblegum flavor.  It actually is quite pleasing to my pallet and gave me a smooth vaping experience.  8/10

Wild Berry-  This is evidently a very tightly knit flavor.  I certainly was unable to discern which berry flavors were present in this mixture which lead to an unfortunately bland experience for me.  5/10

Kiwi Strawberry-  This juice has a light taste of strawberry partnered with an extremely light ripe kiwi flavor.  Neither flavor really stood out for me.  The vaping experience was smooth, but uneventful.  6/10

Apple Cranberry-  I tried hard to like this juice, but unfortunately the cranberry kind of overpowered the apple leaving me with a one dimensional experience.  The cranberry aspect was tasty, so don't take that to mean it wasn't a good flavor.  It had a wonderful sweet-tartness to it that would have been great had the name not had apple in it seeing as the apple was barely there for me.  The vaping experience was a smooth and pleasant one however.  5/10

Berry Twist-  Berry Twist was mighty tasty.  It had a nice sweet strawberry flavor that was infused with a citrus laden twist of lime that just really made it pop.  Thoroughly enjoyable; this was a smooth and refreshing breathe of fresh air.  8/10

Spearmint-  Can you say Double-Mint gum?  Yum, this stuff really hit the spot for me.  Sure, it's pretty one dimensional, but I expected that by the name.  It truly is just a clean, wonderful spearmint flavor with a mild throat hit.  9/10

Watermelon-  For me, this was more of a candied fruit flavor and very much so reminded me of a Jolly Rancher.  While there is nothing wrong with that I do tend to prefer more natural fruit flavors if I'm going to be vaping fruit.  Overall it was enjoyably smooth.  7/10

Pineapple Lime-  Lime is the king of the castle in this land.  Not much to be said for it's pineapple counterpart because it really didn't stick out enough to taste.  The vape was enjoyably smooth, but the flavor just wasn't as described for me personally.  5/10

Raspberry Lime-  I really liked what raspberry flavor I got from this juice, however, again the lime was a bit at the forefront and overshadowed the other flavor.  It was still pleasant the raspberry was at least more prevalent than the pineapple in the previous juice.  6/10

Pina Colada Lime-  This stuff is flat out delicious.  The pina colada flavor really just needed that punch of lime for me and with this it definitely got it.  The lime was not overpowering by any means and really just balanced everything out nicely.  I could easily vape this smooth juice all day.  9/10

Lemon Lime-  Lemon Lime was actually a little more delicate than I came into this thinking it might be.  The flavor is a well balanced melding of the two flavors and it was rather refreshing.  This is definitely a smooth vape.  8/10

Closing Statement-  While I may not have liked all the juices to a degree I had hoped for I'm also not a huge fruity flavor vaper which is mainly what The Vape Juice Shop carries.  If you love those types of flavors though then this is definitely a vendor you should check out.  The prices are reasonable and with every batch of juice I've received the quality has been consistently good.  Cinnamint from The Vape Juice shop is actually one of my current all day vapes.

Remember, all tastes are subjective and no two people will ever taste things exactly the same.  Even if there is something I didn't care for, you may love it so don't be afraid to get out there and vape away!

No comments:

Post a Comment