Friday, August 9, 2013

Vaping Xtreme: Blueberry Waffle Wow

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Blueberry Waffle Wow:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I'm going to be taking a look at Blueberry Waffle Wow which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

Having previously sampled a few of the juices from this company I was excited to get more to try.  With a name like Blueberry Waffle Wow I was definitely hoping to be in for a tasty treat.

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for providing me with this juice to review at no cost.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  Blueberry Waffle Wow is not blue at all and in fact is a translucent yellowed liquid.  It smells of sweet ripe blueberries and there is an almost buttery undertone.

The Taste:  There is no denying that for this liquid the name absolutely says it all.  Lush sweet blueberry flavor is complimented by the buttery taste of delicious waffle with just the right amount of sweetness.  No one flavor in this mixture overpowers the other allowing you to experience the full range of flavor you would expect sitting down at the breakfast table for the real deal.  I was frankly blown away at how accurate and balanced the flavor of Blueberry Waffle Wow was.

Vapor Production:  Blueberry Waffle Wow has little to no throat hit, but I don't think it would be fitting for this kind of flavor to be accompanied by anything other than smoothness and that's exactly what you get.  The vapor production is solid and leaves the smell of blueberries thick in the air.  This is not a juice to choose for a stealth vape.

Buy or Pass?:  "Wow" is right.  This stuff could easily be an all day vape for me and unless you don't like blueberries at all I would find it strange for anyone else to not like this delicious mixture.  Blueberry Waffle Wow has firmly put itself into my top five along side other quality juices such as Velvet Cloud Vapor's Night Shift.  For me, it's all about being robust and accurate and this does both very well.  At $6.50 for a 10ml bottle it's definitely worth a shot if you're itching for something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment