Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Change:

A Change in Equipment and an Awesome Experience!:

Greetings fellow vapers!  For those of you who have been following my blog, you know that I have been avidly using my Kanger Pro tank for reviews.  Well, yesterday I ran into a problem.  I was cleaning out my wicks and accidentally lost the one remaining wick above the coil wrapped wick down the sink.  This obviously presented a problem.

I tried to contact my closest shop, Mad Vapes, to see if they had either any eVod or Protank replacement heads.  That didn't go so well because they don't carry any Kanger products.  Thus began my search for a shop within a reasonable distance that had what I needed.

I stumbled across a site called Vaping Xtreme.  Their prices were extremely reasonable and it was only about a forty minute drive for me to get to what I thought at first would be a store.  I called them up and asked about the replacement head I needed and sure enough they had them and were more than willing to let me come pick it up.  The thing I wasn't expecting to hear was that the business was being ran out of the home of the owner.

We got to talking and before too long it became apparent that the owner was a genuinely nice guy and had a lot of knowledge to offer.  We spoke at length about the state of the vaping and different products which ultimately led to me being invited out there.  I also let him know about All Things Vaping and without hesitation he told me he had some great stuff and would likely be willing to part with some so that I could review it and at hearing that I took off on my forty minute trek because I'll never pass up the chance to add more content for my readers.

I arrived at the house, which I might add was quite nice and tasteful, knocked on the door, and was greeted by the owners nephew.  He was very polite and lead me up to their office.  The house was well kept and spotless for the record.  This place was a vapers paradise.  I instantly knew this was going to be an incredibly fun visit and felt right at home sitting and chatting with the owner.

After shooting the breeze for quite some time about his business, his juices, the various mods he had laying around on display, and our passions for juices and vaping in general it was apparent that this guy was the real deal.  He was a genuinely good guy and he knew his stuff.  This lead to us discussing my choice of review units.

Out came what he called a Saturn Venus RBA found here: http://www.vapingxtreme.com/Saturn-Venus-Atomizer.html .  Now, I have seen RBAs before, but this wasn't one I was familiar with.  I was quickly taken by the ability to drip as well as quickly convert it into a tanking device.  A few minutes after seeing how everything worked I was sold.  I immediately purchased the unit.  That isn't all I left with though!

For coming out to talk with him he was awesomely generous and provided me with a replacement head for my Protank out of his own personal stock.  Now that's what I call customer service!  It only gets better from there.  After talking it over and sorting out the details I was also given four bottles of juice to review and from what I sampled while I was there I knew I was in for a real treat.  These juices are top notch quality and I can't wait to get some reviews up on the blog!

Overall, even though it was further away than what I wanted to travel yesterday, it was well worth the trip just for the experience.  Vaping Xtreme has more than earned my respect.

So, as an update, my future reviews for the foreseeable future will be done dripping in my brand new Saturn Venus.  I'm so excited to be using it and will also be reviewing this genius little piece of kit as well at some point.


No comments:

Post a Comment