Monday, July 22, 2013

Pure Vape Indy: Snaggletooth

My review of Pure Vape Indy, Snaggletooth:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I will be reviewing Pure Vape Indy's Snaggletooth which isn't currently available at http://purevapeindy.com/ , but will be coming to the online store soon I'm told.

Snaggletooth was sent to me as a sample for review and with a name like that I wasn't really sure what to expect.  So without further ado, let's get into it.

First impressions:  I'd like to give a thanks to Randy from Pure Vape Indy for providing this product for review at no cost.  This juice is a 12mg 70/30 PG,VG mixture.  Snaggletooth has a yellowed translucent color and smells of sweet ripe pineapple.  I hope it tastes as good as it smells!

The Taste:  The initial flavor I'm getting from this is a buttery pineapple, almost as though someone had simmered and reduced pineapple in a pan.  This is then followed by an almost rum like flavor that warms up the overall tone of the mixture.  Snaggletooth reminds me of a pina colada mix minus the coconut.  There is definitely a creamy characteristic to this and overall I'd say it's a well rounded complex flavor.

Vapor Production:  Snaggletooth's clouds are medium bodied and aromatic, leaving a slight hint of pineapple in the air.  There is a slight throat hit, but not too harsh.  I did find with extended vaping it left a slight dryness in my throat, but nothing a little water didn't clear right up.

Buy or Pass?:  Snaggletooth is certainly a unique and respectably different flavor.  It's probably the first time I've encountered a buttery flavor to accompany fruit in a juice.  I like that though.  A change of pace to distinguish it from the rest of the pack can't hurt it, but it may not be for everyone.  It isn't something I could personally vape all day, but I could definitely see a lover of pineapple or rum finding this to be a pleasurable experience. Pure Vape Indy currently sells their juices for $5.99 a 10ml bottle which, for quality like this, there really isn't any complaining.  You can tell a lot of love goes into crafting this liquid.

No comments:

Post a Comment