Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My review of Pure Vape Indy, G-Juice:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Time for another review!  I am going to be tasting Pure Vape Indy's G-Juice which is currently listed as Thug Juice at http://purevapeindy.com/ , but will be changing names when the site is updated and flavors are added.

G-Juice as you might have guess is Pure Vape Indy's answer to the ever popular Thug Juice by Mt. Baker Vapor.  I wasn't too fond of the original so I'm hoping this one is a bit better.

First impressions:  I'd like to give a thanks to Randy from Pure Vape Indy for providing this product for review at no cost.  This juice is a 12mg 70/30 PG,VG mixture.  This juice has a light pink color.  G-Juice smells fruity and rings mostly of grape to my nose.

The Taste:  Watermelon and grape collide with a light hint of menthol in this blend.  I do wish the flavors were a bit more natural tasting as these seem to be more of a candied variety.  G-Juice does bring them together nicely though and each flavor is distinguishable on it's own; something to me Mt. Baker failed at delivering in Thug Juice.  There is just enough menthol here to liven things up without even coming close to overpowering the fruit which is nice.  Too many juices overshoot the menthol and mask the other flavors.  Kudos to Pure Vape Indy for getting the balance right!

Vapor Production:  G-Juice is no slouch on producing good vapor.  It isn't the most dense I've seen, but it's respectfully plume inducing.  The throat hit is mild and refreshing without going overboard and provides a satisfying draw.

Buy or Pass?:  Would I buy this for myself?  No.  Would I recommend it to someone looking for an alternative to Thug Juice DEFINITELY.  G-Juice is, in my opinion, leaps and bounds ahead of the competition in both flavor and overall quality.  The flavor truly pops and allows it to shine all on it's own.  Pure Vape Indy currently sells their juices for $5.99 a 10ml bottle which is right in the ballpark of where this should be.  It's certainly worth the money if this what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment