Friday, July 5, 2013

VapingXtreme, Coconut:

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Coconut:

Greetings fellow vapers!  In this review I will be trying out Vaping Xtreme's Coconut which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

This will be my fourth and final review out of the juices I was provided by Vaping Xtreme.  Having had a stellar experience with all the other flavors I have reviewed I was honestly a bit worried I wouldn't like Coconut as much due to the fact it is not a blend, but rather one flavor.  Let's find out how it stacks up against the others!

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for providing me this juice to review at no cost.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  Also this juice is also made with all natural ingredients and no sweeteners at all.  This juice is light pink in color and smells lightly of toasted coconut.  This juice was pleasant to my nose and I would love to have a candle or something with a similar aroma.  It honestly kind of reminds me of the marshmallows with the toasted coconut on them.

The Taste:  On my first draw I was greeted with a warm toasty coconut flavor.  This is, of course, what I was expecting.  The best thing about this juice is that there is not an artificial flavor to it at all.  Fresh and clean would be words I would use to describe this wonderful flavor.  There isn't really much else I can say about the flavor, but that's a good thing.  Coconut is exactly what you would think it would be and hope for. I have to add though that after continuous use the flavor can become a bit muted because your pallet becomes adapted to the singular flavor.

Vapor Production:  Again, as with all the other juices I have sampled from this vendor, it was a very smooth vaping experience for such a high PG liquid.  The vapor production on par with all the other juice from this vendor I have tried, which is to say, it is quite good.  It isn't at all noticeable with the first intake, but there is an extremely mild throat hit.  I don't know that I would even call it a hit so much as a "feel".  You just know you have inhaled something, but not in a bad way at all.

Buy or Pass?:  So what's the verdict?  Xtreme Coconut juice is really pleasing and I enjoyed the naturally toasted flavor a lot.  I couldn't help but find myself wishing this was a blended flavor though.  This would pair so nicely with the tang of sweet lime.  If I had any recommendation for the vendor it would be to produce what I just described.  That sentiment aside, it is exactly what was described and for that I can in no way fault the juice.  If you like a pure clean toasted coconut flavor, this one is for you!  At $6.50 for 10ml it's definitely worth at least giving a shot and if nothing else it can make a wonderful mix in for many other juices you may own.

No comments:

Post a Comment