Monday, July 1, 2013

MBV, White Out:

My review of Mt. Baker Vapor, White Out:

Greetings fellow vapers!  This will be my last review for today.  This review will be for Mt. Baker Vapor's White Out which can be found at http://www.mtbakervapor.com/ .

I ran into this juice browsing Mt. Baker Vapors web site and the reviews piqued my interest.  It is described by Mt. Baker as being sweet mint followed by aniseed which according to reviewers there equates to tasting just like a white Tic-Tac.  Let's jump in and see if I agree!

First impressions:  First, I would like to say that this juice was purchased with my own money and not given as a promotion for review.  My personal mixture is 12mg nicotine and 70%VG, 30% distilled water.  Color wise, despite the name, this stuff is an interesting pinkish color.  Upon smelling the liquid I discovered a lite sweet smell with a subtle minty undertone.  The smell wasn't very strong so I wasn't quite sure what I was in for yet.

The Taste:  Before I give you an idea of the taste I will preface it by saying I added an extra flavor shot because I do like my juices to be a little bit more robust and from experience Mt. Baker tends to not be very strong in that department.  I loaded up my Protank and readied myself for whatever was to come.  I knew it was going to be a major contrast for me since I had been vaping on more sweet liquids lately with no mint.  On the inhale I was instantly greeted with an, almost creamy, sweet mint.  It really tastes wonderful and almost reminds me of a white wedding mint.  That isn't all that's there though!  Behind the initial minty blast there was a subtle licorice flavor commonly associated with aniseed.  The two flavors together combine to make a bold, but not at all overpowering........yep, you guessed it.......white Tic-Tac.  The other reviewers were dead on with this one and I am happy to say I'm glad they were.  This stuff is great!

Vapor Production:  The vapor is nice and velvety rolling across my lips.  It also has a slight cooling sensation coming out of your nose.  The clouds don't produce a very noticeable smell, which is good if you plan on public vaping.  There was definitely never a shortage of plumes rolling out of my Protank which was also very satisfying.

Buy or Pass?:  I am definitely a fan of this stuff.  It is unique among many of the flavors I have tried and at it's current price of $5.99 for 15ml it's hard not to recommend as long as you enjoy white Tic-Tacs.

2 comments:

  1. Did you steep your Liquid ? if not please post steep or no steep and link to your steeping method if any , helps to know this ! thanks for the review !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. This particular juice was not steeped nor was the previously reviewed juice. All juices going forward will get a 24 hour no cap steep just sitting and then from there the cap will be added back on and it will sit however long it has to before I can get to the review.

    ReplyDelete