Friday, July 5, 2013

TVJS, Menthol Berry Splash:

My review of The Vape Juice Shop, Menthol Berry Splash:

Greetings fellow vapers!  I will be reviewing for you today Menthol Berry Splash from The Vape Juice Shop which can be found at http://www.thevapejuiceshop.com/.

This is the fourth and final review out of the four juices I received from The Vape Juice Shop.  After my previous review of Menthol Tropical Punch and how much I liked it I was ready and willing to jump headlong into another menthol fruit blend.  Let's find out how it fairs in comparison to the previous one!

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Izzy at The Vapor Juice Shop for being kind enough to send me these juices at no cost to review.  This blend is 12mg of nicotine and all of their juices are a 50/50 PG,VG mixture.  I am under the impression that The Vape Juice Shop loves the color pink, as three of the four juices I received were pink in hue; this being one of them.  It has a robust neon pink tone that is pleasing to look at at, but we aren't here to just look at the juices.  That being said it smells quite strongly of strawberries and pomegranate.  Again, as noted in the previous juice there was not a noticeable menthol smell, but oh tricky, tricky Vape Juice Shop; I won't let you sneak up on me this time.  I've come prepared.

The Taste:   With the first draw from Menthol Berry Splash I knew I was going to like it.  In many aspects, mainly due to the menthol, it is similar to the Menthol Tropical Punch.  The major difference here is that there are two fruits clearly still discernible.  My smell test was dead on for this one.  I got a nice flavorful undertone of strawberries and pomegranate blanketed with a delicious snow of frosty menthol to pull it all together into a wonderfully orchestrated flavor bomb.  Color me impressed, or pink, whichever The Vape Juice Shop had intended.

Vapor Production:  Just like the previous juice before it this one has a great cool blast straight to the back of the throat while delivering a seriously satisfying strawberry-pom combo that surely enough transfers over into the vapor leaving a strawberry smell in the air, if only for a short time.  For 50/50 juice the vapor production is quite nice and completely met my expectations.

Buy or Pass?:  While I am not as thrilled about Menthol Berry Splash as I was Menthol Tropical Punch it manages to hold it's own firmly.  There is no denying this is a great vape and I feel grateful to have had the chance to review it.  Again I would like to thank The Vape Juice shop for sending me these four magnificent juices to sample and review.  This is definitely a vendor to keep in mind if you are looking for a good quality product.  One last time I will remind you that until July 8th, 2013 they are running a special for 40% off any 3 bottles of juice.  Don't let this deal slip through your fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment