Friday, July 26, 2013

Pure Vape Indy: Unicorn Tears

My review of Pure Vape Indy, Unicorn Tears:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I'm going to be taking a look at Pure Vape Indy's Unicorn Tears which are not currently available yet at http://purevapeindy.com/ , but will be coming soon.

Unicorn Tears?  I'm not sure whether I should be scared to vape the tears of such a majestic beast or thrilled that Pure Vape Indy found a unicorn, made it cry, and bottled it for me.  All jokes aside, I was definitely interested to see how this juice vaped.

First impressions:  I'd like to give a thanks to Randy from Pure Vape Indy for providing this product for review at no cost.  This juice is a 12mg 70/30 PG,VG mixture.  Unicorn Tears are clear, as I would expect tears to be.  I was not, however, expecting them to smell like sweet citrus.

The Taste:  Unicorn Tears tasted much like it smelled.  There was a nice high note of oranges or perhaps tangerines.  The vapor was lightly sweet and very mellow.  The citrus taste was naturally crisp and not candy-like which was good in my opinion.  Unfortunately the flavor does mute itself out a bit after continual vaping.  It's delicious nonetheless.

Vapor Production:  There was no shortage of vapor to be had with this juice and no throat hit to be found.  It was a tad drying on my mouth, but nothing too bad.  Overall it was a nice experience.

Buy or Pass?:  If you are a fan of natural tasting citrus flavors this one is for you.  Unicorn Tears are clean and well balanced.  This isn't something I could vape all the time, but I could see myself mixing it in with other things such as coconut or honeydew.  All in all, for $5.99 a 10ml I'd say this juice is a good bang for the buck and again shows off the quality Pure Vape Indy is capable of producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment