Friday, July 5, 2013

TVJS, Menthol Tropical Punch:

My review of The Vape Juice Shop, Menthol Tropical Punch:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I will be reviewing Menthol Tropical Punch from The Vape Juice Shop which can be found at http://www.thevapejuiceshop.com/.

This is my third in a series of four reviews of juices I received from this vendor.  I'm pretty excited about this one because the last two I've reviewed have been quite nice.

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Izzy at The Vapor Juice Shop for being kind enough to send me these juices at no cost to review.  This blend is 12mg of nicotine and all of their juices are a 50/50 PG,VG mixture.  This Tropical Punch has a very light pink coloration to it.  Upon putting the bottle up to my nose and giving it a light squeeze I was presented with a fruity mixture of scents too tightly knit to really tell them apart.  It is a wonderful smell overall, though I was surprised not to smell any minty note at all.

The Taste:  Scents can evidently be quite deceiving.  Upon first draw I was expecting a lighter flavor like the last previous juice I reviewed, Berry Peach, and then bam!  It hit me like a ton of bricks because I wasn't expecting it.  This juice has a nice fruity undertone with just the right level of sweetness.  Honestly I still couldn't tell the fruits apart, but that was simply because I had just been blasted with a sensationally good menthol flavor.  The juice is at no fault for this because the menthol is completely optional and the vendor chose to include it in this particular flavor.  I can definitely see why.  For me, this juice was everything I had hoped Mt. Baker Vapor's Thug Juice would have been.  This stuff is awesome.  It has just the right level of fruity sweetness to soften the blow of the menthol and manages not to taste like candy.  I was very impressed!

Vapor Production:  The menthol in the Tropical Punch creates a nice cooling sensation in the vapor while delivering a tremendously satisfying throat hit I have been longing for.  It's quite frankly just right and balances out for a great vaping experience with very good size clouds that leave very little scent in the air.  To make things even better, even with all of this going on it still manages to be smooth and velvety going down.

Buy or Pass?:  I'm sold!  Menthol Tropical Punch could easily be an all day vape for me.  I wouldn't use it all the time personally, but this is one I will keep around for when I need a nice fresh breath of air.  The crisp, but smooth mint bite melds so seamlessly with this flavor that I couldn't imagine ordering it any other way.  I was lucky to have received this bottle for free because it's definitely a keeper.  Want your own?  The Vape Juice shop has an outstanding sale going on until July 8th, 2013. They are running a special for 40% off any 3 bottles of juice which would be a great deal for anyone looking for something completely awesome!  

No comments:

Post a Comment