Wednesday, July 3, 2013

VapingXtreme, Great Orange Vape:

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Great Orange Vape:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Time for another review.  This time I'm going to be sampling Vaping Xtreme's Great Orange Vape which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

As many of you have probably read by now, I had the chance to meet the owner of Vaping Xtreme and was provided with four different juices to review.  This particular juice, Great Orange Vape, is from their Xtreme Juice lineup which are said to be specially formulated very carefully to be exactly what the company wanted out of them.  These are unique juices not available anywhere else.

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for being so generous to me yesterday and inviting me over to pick up these juices to sample at no cost.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  Also this juice is also made with all natural ingredients and no sweeteners at all.  Where color is concerned you can definitely tell this is an orange flavored juice.  It's bright orange appearance is also matched by a sweet smell that reminds me a lot of orange Hi-C.  This juice is described as having a great Orange burst with every vape.

The Taste:  I'll be honest, I was expecting something similar to the smell I experienced from this liquid.  What I found though was something that was, while not being completely different from my expectations, quite surprising.  With the first draw I was immediately hit by the strange sensation of carbonation on my tongue followed by a smooth lightly sweet orange flavor.  There was also an odd sensation of my tongue physically feeling a little chilled which I am assuming is some sort of menthol and could also be held accountable for the carbonated feel as well.  I have to say, I am quite taken by just how utterly satisfying this feeling is.  I've never experienced the sensation of carbonation from any juice I've tried before.  If I had to compare it to anything I would say it is like vaping on a less sweet Sunkist.  I personally love Sunkist, so for me this was a very good thing indeed.

Vapor Production:  Vaping this is quite shocking considering the PG content, at least for someone like me that has become accustomed to mostly VG.  While there is a good throat hit, it isn't at all painful or irritating.  Instead I found it to be surprisingly smooth.  Additionally, for a juice heavily based in PG, I was still able to produce very respectable sized clouds of vapor, though they weren't nearly as dense as a higher VG liquid.  Overall it was a good experience in this regard.

Buy or Pass?:  Throughout writing this I just had to keep coming back for more.  That to me says something very special.  I was constantly puffing on it and had to sadly remind myself in the back of my mind that I had only a limited supply.  That wasn't a good feeling considering how awesome I thought it tasted and felt in my mouth.  At $6.50 for a 10ml bottle, this juice is a great value.  The quality is undeniably superb and I would not hesitate to recommend this at all.  I know I will be getting some for myself, that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment