Friday, July 5, 2013

VCV, Night Shift:

My review of Velvet Cloud Vapor, Night Shift:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Next up I will be reviewing Velvet Cloud Vapor's Night Shift.  This blend can be found at http://www.velvetcloudvapor.com/.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on this juice because my good friend Justin had just enough left for a review and offered it to me.  From all the things he had told me about this blend I was very excited to give it a taste.  It is described as being a glazed chocolate doughnut and creamy coffee with a bit of sugar. 

First impressions:  This blend is 12mg of nicotine and all of their juices are a 100% VG.  Velvet Cloud Vapor prides themselves in using all natural ingredients with absolutely no PG.  This juice is quite thick and has a rich, dark, full bodied appearance to it. It smells exactly like the creamy chocolate you would find on top of a good doughnut mixed with hints of high quality dark roast coffee.  Undeniably, this juice has an amazing aroma that is instantly recognizable and equally mouth watering.

The Taste:  From the smell of things I figured I knew exactly what I was in for and frankly I was right.  Velvet Cloud Vapor's description of this product hits the nail on the head so hard they should be charged with manslaughter.  The chocolate flavor is so rich and creamy I may as well be eating what I'm vaping and the coffee undertone literally taste like Colombian dark roast coffee with a hint of french vanilla creamer.  High quality doesn't even begin to describe this products clean and natural tastes.  Amazing perhaps?  Fantastic even?  No, that's still not fitting.  Perfection; yeah, there we go.

Vapor Production:  Given that this juice is 100% VG it's like a rolling thunderstorm pouring out of my mouth.  The clouds are extremely dense and abundant, swirling around for a brief time on the exhale and then quickly dispersing and leaving a pleasant chocolaty scent heavy in the air for a few second.  It is remarkably satisfying with little to no throat hit.

Buy or Pass?:  I think you already know the answer to this question if you've even remotely paid attention to this review.  Velvet Cloud Vapor has really outdone themselves with this one and truly deserve all the praise they can get.  A 15ml bottle goes for $9.00, which is more than reasonable for the outstanding quality of this product.  If you like chocolate glazed donuts and coffee, buy this, now!  You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment