Friday, July 5, 2013

VapingXtreme, Strawberry Freeze:

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Strawberry Freeze:

Greetings fellow vapers!  In this review I will be sampling Strawberry Freeze which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

Every flavor so far that I have tried from Vaping Xtreme has been excellent.  With that being said this is review number three out of the four juices I was given to review.  I have been very pleased with the products before this so I am I coming into this with high expectations.  This is yet another product from their Xtreme Juice line.

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for providing me with these samples to review at no cost.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  Also this juice is also made with all natural ingredients and no sweeteners at all.  Let me start by saying I was really surprised by the orange color of this liquid due to the Strawberry flavor it is supposed to have.  The juice itself has a wonderful tangy-sweet smell much like the juice of a fresh strawberry.  I'm personally a fan of vendors that avoid candy flavored fruits so I am definitely hopeful this will taste like it smells.

The Taste:  Instantly upon taking in my first draw I was hit with a cool blast of mint with an amazing tasting natural strawberry flavor that was, to my surprise, able to stand toe to toe with the mint and not be drowned out.  I'll chalk this up to what I assume was a lot of trial and error on Vaping Xtreme's part to get such a perfect balance.  It's either that or someone over there is a flavor making genius.  Both flavors compliment each other very well and never really override the other in any way.  Strawberry Freeze is and outstandingly flavorful vape that presents a full bodied well thought out flavor combination in a way many vendors could only dream of doing.

Vapor Production:  Due to the mint in the juice there is a definite throat hit, but it isn't overpowering.  Again, this vendor continues to surprise me with their ability to maintain a smooth vape even though the PG content is 70%.  I never thought this kind of vape was possible with that much PG which is why I have mainly used only VG liquids.  Vaping Xtreme has me questioning my own practices and preferences in ways I certainly did not foresee.  Vapor output for this juice is also very nice.  You can expect good clouds of vapor from this juice, though they aren't incredibly dense.  

Buy or Pass?:  At this point I am seriously beginning to question if Vaping Xtreme can do any wrong.  I haven't encountered anything I didn't like while reviewing any of these juices.  Strawberry Freeze is no different.  It's a masterfully crafted blend that really shows off the quality of the ingredients being used.  I'm frankly blown away by this company.  I am in no way being paid to say any of these things.  These are my own completely honest and unbiased opinions.  They literally have just been that good.  Subjectively speaking, this isn't a flavor I would use on a regular basis myself, but I can't deny how great it is.  So, I will end this by reiterating that for $6.50 for a 10ml bottle of their juices you really can't go wrong.  You aren't going to find quality of this caliber in this price range anywhere else that I am aware of as of the date of this posting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment