Friday, July 5, 2013

VapingXtreme, Jamaica Me Vape:

My review of Vaping Xtreme, Jamaica Me Vape:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Yeeeaah mon!  It's time to take a trip down to da' islands wif dis crazy juice.  Today I and I is gonna gives ya a review of Jamaica Me Vape which can be found at http://www.vapingxtreme.com/ .

Okay, I'm cheesy, so what?  Jamaica Me Crazy is part two of my four part series of reviews from the Xtreme Juice line by Vaping Xtreme.  As much as I loved the previous juice I am absolutely psyched to try this one!

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Vaping Xtreme for providing these juices for review free of charge.  This blend is 16mg of nicotine and currently all of the juices they offer are a 70%PG, 30%VG mixture.  It looks as though I have a thing for orange these past two days because this is yet another intensely orange colored juice.  The initial smell of this juice from the bottle was driving my senses crazy. Jamaica Me Vape exudes a mild citrus scent with an absolute nectar like blast of tangy...well, I still don't know to be honest, but it smells delicious.  I'm going to have to try and figure this one out by taste.  This juice is described as being a blend of island fruits.

The Taste:  Given my lack of ability to discern the tang of this juice with my nose it was my tongue's turn and boy was it surprised!  In an odd twist I wasn't expecting I soon realized the tang was by and large just a smell.  The actual taste was an all encompassing, silky smooth mango joyride for my taste buds wrapped in a warm undertone of pineapple and papaya.  This was a decidedly relaxing, and at first, utterly confusingly complex flavor meld that had my brain thinking really hard to figure out what it was creating this one of a kind vaping experience.  Mellow and relaxing, yet somehow packing a huge punch of flavor, this juice flowed onto my pallet time and time again like tides on a Jamaican beach.  It was a refreshing and unexpected sensory overload in the best way possible.

Vapor Production:  Again, I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of harshness from such a high PG liquid.  I don't know what they do to this stuff, but it's evidently working well.  There was very little to no throat hit.  This vapor was again, not dense, but I had a large amount of clouds constantly rolling out of my mouth and nose leaving behind a wonderful tropical aroma that quickly disappears.

Buy or Pass?:  In all honesty this is not something I could handle as an all day vape or even a once a day thing.  This is the kind of juice you leave around for that special occasion when you want to kick back in a hammock somewhere warm and sunny with a mojito in hand complimenting it perfectly.  I would have never guessed this juice only costs $6.50 for a 10ml bottle had I not already known.  You just don't find this kind of complexity at this price point.  Words truly will not be able to do this blend justice or describe what it's truly like.  All I know is Jamaican Me Vape mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment