Friday, July 19, 2013

Pure Vape Indy: Vape Candy

My review of Pure Vape Indy, Vape Candy:

Greetings fellow vapers!  In this review I'll be trying out Pure Vape Indy's Vape Candy which can be found at http://purevapeindy.com/ .

Vape Candy was sent to me as a sample for review.  I'm not generally a huge fan of fruity candy flavors, but maybe this will be the one to change my mind.  Let's find out!

First impressions:  I'd like to give a thanks to Randy from Pure Vape Indy for providing this product for review at no cost.  This juice is a 12mg 50/50 PG,VG mixture.  Vape Candy is hot pink and smells sweet and fruity.

The Taste:  The flavor of this draw is light and sweet.  There is an almost indiscernible fruit mixture with a sweet candy taste, but if I had to take my best stab at a description it reminds me a bit of a mix of strawberry pop rocks and lightly sweetened watermelon Koolaid.   Vape Candy is smooth and mixed very well.  On the down side I did notice after continual vaping the flavor does tend to mute itself out.

Vapor Production:  While not being the most dense vapor it does produce thin silky clouds that leave a slightly sweet and fruity aroma.  There is little to no throat hit.

Buy or Pass?:  I can't say this one will change my mind, but for what it is, it definitely lives up to it's name.  Vape Candy is a great fruity candy flavor that is certain to please anyone who enjoys that sort of vape experience.  Taste is subjective and I really can't knock it because it is indeed a quality flavor in the end.  Pure Vape Indy currently sells their juices for $5.99 a 10ml bottle which is a good price for quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment