Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TVJS, Cranberry Pina Colada:

My review of The Vape Juice Shop, Cranberry Pina Colada:

Greetings fellow vapers!  Today I am going to be taking a look at The Vape Juice Shop's Cranberry Pina Colada which can be found at http://www.thevapejuiceshop.com/.

Before being contacted by this particular vendor I had never personally heard of The Vape Juice Shop.  They offered to provide me with a few juices for review and I was more than happy to accept.  This is the first review of four that will be coming from this vendor so without further ado, let's get to vaping!

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Izzy at The Vapor Juice Shop for being kind enough to send me these juices at no cost to review.  This blend is 12mg of nicotine and all of their juices are a 50/50 PG,VG mixture.  It is also worth noting that this blend was sent to me with added menthol.  The juice is very clear and has a nice scent of coconut and a light hint of pineapples.  It was quite pleasant to woft.

The Taste:  Upon the initial draw I was greeted with a satisfyingly creamy pineapple laced coconut fusion.  The menthol was barely noticeable and seemed to be there only to add a slight coolness to the blend.  As for the Cranberry that was listed on the label, at least without further steeping, I feel it was a bit masked behind the other flavors. That isn't to say you can't taste it.  It is just very subtle.  The flavor was overall refreshing and not too powerful.  I could easily see sitting beach front on a warm Summer's day with a nice oceanic breeze and having this as my vape of choice for that occasion.  Frankly, it was delicious and well put together.  I will note, however, that I did experience a bit of dry mouth after vaping this for a little while.  This is of course nothing that can't be cured by a little cold water on the pallet.

Vapor Production:  The vapor production was essentially what I would expect from a 50/50 PG,VG blend.  Given that the liquid itself was pretty thin the clouds were not very dense, but actual vapor production was good and there was very little throat hit.  It was just a nice smooth vaping experience.

Buy or Pass?:  Given that the juices are currently $8.00 for a 10ml bottle I was impressed, but do feel the cost could be slightly lowered.  EDIT: After speaking with Izzy, he did inform me that the $8.00 price includes free shipping and they, like many other vendors, offer discounts at higher quantities.  I would probably buy this still though, even with that being said.  For now though price shouldn't be an issue for any of you because until July 8th, 2013 they are running a special for 40% off any 3 bottles of juice.  I'm unsure how often these kind of specials are ran so I would say get some now if this review has piqued your interests!  I can safely say this juice goes onto my recommended list.

No comments:

Post a Comment