Wednesday, July 3, 2013

TVJS, Berry Peach:

My review of The Vape Juice Shop, Berry Peach:

Greetings fellow vapers!  For my last review of the night I'm going to be trying out Berry Peach from The Vape Juice Shop which can be found at http://www.thevapejuiceshop.com/.

This is my second in a series of four reviews of juices I received from this vendor.  I was pretty satisfied with the first one so I came into this hoping for the same quality of juice.  Will Berry Peach live up to my expectations?  Let's find out!

First impressions:  First, I would like to say thank you to Izzy at The Vapor Juice Shop for being kind enough to send me these juices at no cost to review.  This blend is 12mg of nicotine and all of their juices are a 50/50 PG,VG mixture.  This juice has a very pink color to it, almost verging on hot pink.  When smelling it from the bottle it had a very light peachy scent with just a touch of what I think is a strawberry undertone.  It's definitely has a fruity tinge to it, but again, this isn't strong enough to be a perfume-like fragrance at all.

The Taste:  Taking in my first inhale I got a flavor very similar to strawberry-kiwi Koolaid.  The biggest difference being that the tang of the kiwi is replaced with the sweetness of peach without a tart undertone.  It's very hard to accurately describe honestly.  Thinking on it leads me to believe the best word I have for this strawberry-peach nectar love child is delicate  I can certainly see why it was mixed this way because usually too much of either of those flavors can lead to an overpowering, unpleasant vape.  Yet somehow, I was left wishing it had been just a smidgen stronger.  We all know taste is subjective though and to some this light flavor may be just what the doctor ordered.  I am not knocking this juice in any way.  It is indeed delicious and has an equally pleasant aftertaste.  I could definitely see this being something my girlfriend would likely enjoy.

Vapor Production:  The vapor for this particular blend is not dense at all and quite airy.  It does let off a nice ploom of vapor, but with no throat hit to be seen for miles.  Given this, it would be easy to recommend to someone who never actual smoked cigarettes at all.  In addition to this the vapor has next to no smell so it could be just right for someone looking to stealth vape on the job or around someone who would normally be offended by strong odors.  There is definitely a market for this kind of vapor.

Buy or Pass?:  This is a toss up for me.  I like the flavor a lot, but as someone who enjoys more robust flavors most of the time it was a little light on my palette.  That isn't to say it isn't a great juice, it just isn't the one for me.  I could potentially see buying it as a mixer for another juice though.  When I think about it I picture adding a light tea or green tea flavor to it because I think that could really enhance the flavor for me and help bring out the fruity tones.  I do love a good peach tea and adding strawberries to the teas could be a welcome addition in my opinion.  For someone who likes lighter flavors though this is a home run for The Vape Juice Shop.  I will end this review again by noting that until July 8th, 2013 they are running a special for 40% off any 3 bottles of juice which would be a great deal for anyone this has appealed to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment